Enrollment for 2017-18 School Year
Limited Openings in Some Grades
Call 303.231.9801 extension 253 for Current Availability!
Enjoy Summer Break!
Meet Your Teacher & Back-to-School Night August 10th | First Day of School August 14th
Jeffco Public Schools Policies, News & Updates
As a Jeffco Public Charter School, we are subject to many district policies and procedures. FHM students and families also have access to many programs and resources offered through Jeffco Public Schools.
Health & Wellness Resources
Jeffco Community Clinics:
Comprehensive health care, provided by an experienced pediatric nurse practitioner, is available for patients from birth to 18 years old, including:
- Healthy Patient Exams
- Physicals for Sports, Preschool & Daycare ($25)
- Sick Visits
- Chronic Illness Management
- Comprehensive Asthma Management
- Teen Health Services
- ADHD/ADD Evaluation & Management
- Jefferson High School Clinic Brochure
- Stein Elementary Clinic Brochure
- Alameda High School Clinic Brochure
Jeffco Health Services Web Page:
Visit the Health Services page of the Jeffco Public Schools web site for information about:
- Medication & Immunizations
- Students with Food Allergies
- District Hearing & Vision Screening
- Section 504
- Health & Accident Insurance Programs
- School Medicaid Program
- Jeffco Homebound Instruction (for students with temporary or permanent conditions making school attendance prohibitive)
- Healthy Schools Initiatives
Section 504 ComplianceSection 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 is Congress’s directive to schools receiving any federal funding to eliminate discrimination based on disability from all aspects of school operation. At each school, the responsibility for insuring Section 504 compliance rests with the building principal or principal’s designee. At FHM, the Section 504 Coordinator is Crystal Christy, School Counselor. Ms. Crystal can be contacted at e or via email. For more information, including the current Parent's Guide to Section 504, please visit the Jeffco Public Schools Section 504 web page.
Jeffco Public Schools is committed to providing a working and learning environment that is free from sexual harassment, and it is the policy of the district that sexual harassment will not be tolerated. For more information and reporting procedures, please visit Jeffco's Title IX website.
Title IX Sexual Harassment Reporting
Jeffco Public Schools utilizes several mechanisms for communicating with stakholders. Click below to access communication publications of interest to you:
- Jeffco Key Communique - The Key Commnique is a publication for members of the Key Communicators Network, a group of community residents and leaders whose opinions are well respected by friends, neighbors and colleagues. The role of a key communicator is to share school district information with the community and to provide district leadership constructive feedback. Currently, there are more than 1,000 members of the Jeffco Public Schools' Key Communicators Network.
- Chalk Talk - Chalk Talk is Jeffco Public Schools' parent newsletter, which is e-mailed to all parents and guardians in the district who have provided their child's school with an e-mail address.
- Jeffco Quarterly - The Jeffco Quarterly is created jointly by Jeffco Public Schools Communications Services Department and The Mile High Newspapers. The newspaper insert, which is published at no charge to the district, is distributed in Mile High Newspapers in Arvada, Lakewood, Golden, Wheat Ridge and areas of Jefferson County.
- Good News about Jeffco Public Schools - Jeffco Public Schools distributes Good News About Jeffco Public Schools via e-mail monthly during the school year. The goal of this electronic publication is to provide readers a snapshot of the many accomplishments that occur every week in our schools.